Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why are REAL MEN republicans?

As you know, I'm an old(ish) guy. I'm pretty much set in my ways. I like guns, fishing, my bride, who is prettier than your wife, or you, if you are the wife. I like my grandkids, who are smarter, cuter and nicer to me than your grandkids.

But, in all this, I began to wonder, after receiving an image, or more accurately a chart, in an email, if my tastes are reflected by anyone else. I think the image speaks better than I can to the topic. So here it is:


As you can see, there's a stark difference between the upper and lower section of this graphic. Quite remarkably, someone has done a bit of work, and updated the chart. Here's the new one:

Like most pictures in blogs, you can click on these and get larger images.

I wonder how I looked when I was seeing those progressive people portrayed posing perturbed...


Yes, I like my conservative wife who makes all others look average in comparison. I'm not going to post any photos of her because... well it should be obvious. You understand she probably wouldn't want to be seen on the same page as me. Yes, I accept that. She's (as some men might say) a perfect arm ornament to satisfy my vanity, though she's not just great eye-candy, she's my all, my life, my strength and above all, my one and only sweetheart.

I'm Karl and I approve this blog... probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment