Friday, January 31, 2014

Frontier Airlines Just Lost My Business - Forever

My Mother died Tuesday.

It's a hard time for my family.

I have 2 children, their spouses, 3 children each--6 of my 10 (for now) grandchildren--who live a long way East of me.

They are in the military, for which I'm proud. Yes, we have the worst military-friendly administration in history, and hoping for never a repeat. Okay, the worst administration, period.

If there could be a worse administration, I don't know how. For once, contrary to Martin Luther King's declaration, this abysmally and purposefully ignorant country voted for a man because of the color of his skin and not for the content of his character. A man who, in the proud tradition of all great nations, should be executed for treason, leads us now.

But, that's another story.

Today my oldest daughter is flying with her youngest child, a nearly 2-year-old, to be at her grandmother's funeral.

Because she wasn't 2 hours early for the flight, Frontier is not only making her wait for a later flight, but they are pouring salt on the wound by charging $100 to change the flight, plus now my daughter has to pay for her luggage to fly.

What other airline does this? Really, I want to know.

I won't ever fly with them again either.

So, if you leave a comment about that, I'll probably update this blog with the news.

Frontier Airlines, you lost my business in 6 weeks when I fly to the coast for business. I get to choose my carrier. I don't choose Frontier. Ever again.

---
I'm Karl. Still. I miss Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment