Monday, April 25, 2011

Bedbugs and Islamic Maniacs

I'm hoping that some of the readers of this blog, if not every single reader, has a brain that can recognize sense. Not common sense, but real, literal, accurate and honest sense.

From that statement, you now know that I don't believe 'sense' is common any more. The politically correct movement has destroyed sense as we once knew it.

Okay, I'm a bit off topic now. Back to the point of this posting...

The video is an Englishman. He doesn't mince words, and if your I.Q. is higher than that of a common stone, you'll get it. If you are offended by the message, you're dumber that a rock, so there's no hope for you.

Human rights travesty
* Duration: 06:45
* Posted by: patcondell
* 5 months ago
* Views 1,488,455
* Translations 7

A New Low For The United Nations

In researching this guy, I find he hates any kind of formal organized religion. He loves Jesus, but can't stand what Christianity has become. I find that pretty common amongst those who have been watching the 'born again' movement. They come across as loving Christ, but they are as intolerant as Muslims, without the 'honour killing' part. But, they do all they can to destroy those who disagree with them in financial or political ways.

Yes, I'm Karl, and I approve of my message.

No comments:

Post a Comment