Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Implant Will Help Terrorists Commune With God



I'm sure this has made the rounds, but I saw it the first time today. I really enjoyed it and hope you do as well.

Nicknamed "THE PATRIOT MICROCHIP" is intended to be implanted in terrorists, specifically in the forehead, however, it is also successful if implanted in the center of the chest as well.

When properly installed, it will allow the one implanted to speak with God.

It comes in various sizes:


The exact size of the implant will be selected by a well-trained and highly skilled technician.

The implant may or may not be painless. Side effects, like sudden headaches and even nausea, are very temporary.

Some bleeding or swelling may occur at the injection site.

Please enjoy the security we provide and best regards,



See? I thought you'd like it.

I'm Karl

No comments:

Post a Comment