Monday, August 17, 2009

My Creative Juices Gone WIld?

... or just another example of some right-wing nutjob being an evil racist?

Okay, you be the judge. I had a bit of an epiphany, and yes, I survived the mental duress.

But, I was thinking this weekend, after hearing Obama himself say at a small town hall meeting in Montana Friday, that "No, this isn't socialized healthcare." that he is a very accomplished liar.

To express that a bit, from a sort of left-handed point of view, I created a new "logo" (yes, I use that term loosely) by performing a bit of "photoshopping" of my own. Of course, since I don't use Microsoft anything, it's done with The GIMP (graphic image manipulation program) on my Linux desktop.

So, what do you think?

I'm Karl

---
"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."
---
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have
for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
--Benjamin Franklin
---

No comments:

Post a Comment